19 September, 2013

First English Morning

This is what I woke up to.




Lily came to deliver my second wake-up call of the day. 

The house is chilly and I didn't want to leave my bed. Thank goodness I slept in a sweater and dried my hair last night. I took the most deliciously hot shower just before bed. I can't remember liking steam that much before. The chill in the house, however, is partly my cause, when they asked if I wanted the heat on, I said no. Depending on the temperature of Kate's house, I will determine later if I need an electric blanket or not. Either way, I need to get some more pants and a pair of slippers.

Breakfast :)

Espresso and french press...


Oh Vicki & Colin just made my day. Quality chocolate and goat's milk for my coffee.


Table for one, please.


 OK, maybe two.



No comments:

Post a Comment